- What are cookies? A cookie file is text file stored by a website on a computer or other device connected to the Internet, allowing this website to recognize the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in it. Cookies usually contain their original website name, their time of storage on a computer or other device and their unique number.
- Cookies allow to identify the user’s device, ensure efficient navigation between websites, remember the user’s preferences and improve the overall comfort of using the website. Some cookies are necessary to use the site in full scope. Cookies are also used to learn the user’s preferences by tracing their history of web browsing. Session cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on their computer even when it is closed (among other things, in order to save the user’s settings when they visit the website again).
- Additional information about the cookies used on the Visare websites Cookies used on www.visare.eu:
a) Essential cookies – these cookies allow users to move around the website and use the full range of its features such as getting access to secure website areas. Without them, some parts of our website will not work, such as purchasing function. They do not collect information about the websites viewed on the Internet, or those that could be used for marketing purposes.
b) Cookies connected with efficiency – Using these cookies we collect information about how the visitors use our website, including data on the sites visited by these users and potential errors. Cookies in this category do not collect any information that could reveal the identity of the user: they are treated as anonymous data and used only for statistical purposes – to improve the operation of our website, to recognize the visitors’ interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
c) Cookies connected with functionality – these cookies improve the quality of browsing our website resources, providing an extension of functionality, for example by storing the user’s preferences (eg choice of country, language)
d) Third-party cookies – third-party cookies can be used on the website www.visare.eu. These will be cookies both from mechanisms that are installed on www.visare.eu servers and created by third parties as well as files managed by the external third-party mechanisms. These files do not collect any information that could reveal the identity of users: they are treated as anonymous data and used only for statistical purposes – to improve the operation of our website, to learn about visitors’ interests recognition and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- For example, if you block or, in other words, reject the option of accepting cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of these features on a website that require login.
- General information about cookies and how to remove or reject cookies can also be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org.
- Any questions and/or comments regarding the cookies use policy by Visare should be reported at: email@example.com